Wednesday 24 April 2013

Vintage Wedding Invitation - Antique Lavender Roses

A vintage wedding invitation with more to come.

I am really looking forward to developing this into a full suite of wedding stationery. The ornate frame with these pinky lavender roses has a real aged look to it, and put on a base of kraft card, bottle green card and gold card helps to add to the "antiquey" look.
It has a triple bow of lace, ribbon and jute string.
I have already made the Save the Date cards and will make matching RSVP cards, place-cards, Order of Service, Menus and Table-plans.
I will post photos when the suite is ready.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome wedding invitation! I'm also browsing more so i could pin them on my Pinterest boards. Really lovely =D

Unknown said...

Are these available