Thursday 7 March 2013

Keeping the customer satisfied...

..must always be at the heart of any business - it is after all it's raison d'etre - it is why it is there!!
One of the most rewarding aspects of my wedding business is the joy many of my customers have expressed having received their stationery parcels.
Many of their emails start "sorry to be a pain but could you...." and sometimes my first thought is "Oh No!! I can't  do that!!!" ..but then I try and I often can and I have managed to satisfy my customer's needs - they're happy they got what they wanted and I get a buzz too.
SO I learn so much from my customers, and they challenge me and I grow - so it's ENQUIRIES VERY WELCOME in my shop. Although I don't create the original designs I am quite proficient in some areas of graphic art and can alter many aspects, size (nearly always), colour (sometimes) and orientation (mostly).
Vintage continues to be the most popular design choice and here are some of my new ranges - I hope you like them!! but if there's a way you'd like them more - well you can ask.

Vintage Lace - Save the Dates, Invitations etc
and 

Blue Rhapsody - now available in gold because a customer requested it!!

No comments: