Wednesday 9 January 2013

A new venture

more chic than shabby weddings!



Wedding stationery - vintage style.
I'm a great believer that planning a wedding should be so much fun.
It's the bride's chance to indulge in all things beautiful.
My aim is to help, by providing a bespoke service, friendly and professional, and to assist the bride in getting the look she wants.
So with a huge amount of designs at my finger-tips, I will be developing ranges which can be modified and adapted to suit the themes and colour schemes of the weddings.
The above range is Victoriana, romantic, vintage and obviously very floral, and very adaptable.
It will be on Folksy and ebay soon.
You can view more of my designs at 
http://folksy.com/items/3383162-Wedding-Invitation-Black-and-White-Stripes
    and if see anything you'd like furhter information on please email me at 
morechic.thanshabby@virginmedia.com
                                                              where enquiries are welcome.

No comments: